Please note the social events on the Friday includes an optional tour and a visit to Brissac Castle. We will be contacting participants very soon for registration of this optional day costing 70€ including wine tasting at a local vineyard, lunch and the castle tour. Social events program
All academic and practitioner papers will be handled by co-chairs (Patrick Legohérel, Geoffrey Crouch and Fevzi Okumus) and peer-reviewed (see the Scientific Committee on the website).
Ph.D /doctoral students: a special team will take care of you: Mike Peters (University of Innsbruck), Dimitrios Buhalis (Bournemouth University) and Scott Macbe (Nottingham University).
All delegates will have the opportunity to meet editors at the Meet the Editor Session, including:
- Annals of Tourism Research (John Tribe)
- Journal of Travel Research (Geoffrey Crouch)
- Journal of Travel and Tourism Marketing (Kaye Chon)
- International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management (Fevzi Okumus)
- Journal of Destination Marketing Management (Alan Fyall).
Get ready to experiencewine tasting, a Gala Dinner, vineyard and castle visit …and more!
Feel free to have a look at the website for more information:
2017 TTRA Europe Chapter Conference, Angers (France), April 25th-28th